One name. One mission … from a name you’ve trusted for decades.
Shepherd of the Valley has provided peace of mind for Mahoning Valley families and their loved ones since 1972. They find comfort in the fact that future health care needs will be met with skill and compassion. They love the security, affordability, opportunities and sense of community that make Shepherd a wonderful place to call home.
A locally owned and operated non-profit retirement community, Shepherd of the Valley offers a true continuum of care including: Independent and Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services, Respite Care and At Home With Shepherd Home Health.
THE SHEPHERD DIFFERENCE
There are many residential and care options available for the seniors of our community. In addition to the quality of care we provide, Shepherd stands alone in many respects.
- We have maintained a strong community connection of more than 40 years, making us a leader in retirement services.
- Being locally owned we understand the unique character and needs of the families of the Mahoning Valley.
- We offer a true continuum of care to accommodate your needs as they change.
- Each member of our staff embraces a strong commitment to caring and compassion.
- While affiliated with the Lutheran Church, we maintain our commitment to serving people of all denominations.
As human beings there are values we strive to maintain for ourselves, and which we admire in others … Integrity. Compassion. Respect. Dignity. Spirituality. Quality.
At Shepherd of the Valley we are governed by these values and we are committed to continuing the legacy of care that you’ve come to expect from Shepherd of the Valley.